This policy outlines how I obtain, store, use and share your personal information
- My Commitment to Your Privacy
Your privacy is important to me and I am committed to protecting your personal information.
- Relevant Legislation
This website is designed to comply with the Eu General Data Protection Regulations which came into force on the 25th May 2018
- You may opt in or out of my email communications at any time
- You have the right to remove any information I may hold on you
- I will never sell, rent, make public or distribute your personal information
- Information I Collect About You and Where I Store It?
This website collects and uses personal information for the following reasons:
- To improve customer service. Your information helps me to more effectively respond to your requests and support needs.
- To process transactions as requested by you.
- To send periodic emails. If you sign up to my email list, you will receive emails from me with news and offers
- I will use the information you provide about yourself when placing an order only to complete that order. I do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order unless I am bound by the law to do so- eg for HMRC.
- Online Forms
I collect the personal information you voluntarily provide to me, which includes your name and e-mail address, in order to subscribe to my newsletter, and/or purchase products.
- Customer Data
If you make an online purchase of my products, subscribe to my newsletter, make requests or leave feedback then I will collect some or all of the following information;
- Address (billing and Delivery)
- Email address
- Contact Phone number
- Website Visitor Tracking
Like most websites, my website uses Google Analytics. This tool collects information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited. I use this information to better understand how visitors find me and how they interact with my website.
- Contact Forms and Email Links
Should you choose to contact me using the contact form on our Contact Us Page, the data will be collated into an email and sent to me
- Credit Card Security
When placing an order and at the point that you click on the ‘Confirm Order’ button in order to pay, you will be taken to the PayPal website and you will see that the URL address has changed to securepayments.paypal.com/. You are now on the PayPal website and your card details are entered here, once completed and authorised by your bank, PayPal send you back to my site whilst advising us that your payment has gone through and that we may continue processing your order. At no point are your card details given to me or entered on artingabout.co.uk
If at any point a refund is needed, I advise PayPal and they apply the refund to your card.